Care Room Investments in high demand for 2019
Investors from all over the world investing in the UK property market are increasingly turning their focus to Care Room Investment for the following reasons:
- 10% Genuine Fixed net return (no hidden deductions such as ground rent)
- Fully hands-off investment with payments made to any account in the world monthly or quarterly
- Defined exit strategy with enhanced buyback included in the purchase agreement
- Zero buying fees or taxes
- 250 year leasehold, title deed registered at land registry
With all property sectors there are many choices when considering which products to purchase that best suit individual investor. At RBH we select the best and proven established product provider partners to work with to ensure our clients purchases are maximised and assured. 2018 was a defining year for the care sector, our partners increased their product pipelines to ensure they can sustain demand from clients well into 2019.
Typical investments average £90,000 to £120,000 although we do have entry level investments from as little as £49,950 still providing the 10% per annum net income.
Award Winning agent Steve Long, owner of Right Buy Homes & Investments states that care rooms are becoming more popular than student room investments mainly due to the asset protection and clear and defined contractual exit strategy. Steve Long says, “Our investors are receiving a healthy fixed return of 10% without deductions and especially like the buyback which gives them flexibility on exit from years 5 to 10 with varying levels of uplift up to 125% of invested amount."