Recent data shows that Manchester has dramatically reduced the gap with London as the UK's buy-to-let hotspot. With average rents in London set to fall by 1-2%, and a yield no longer competitive with cities such as Manchester, Financial Times report that Manchester may move ahead of London in terms of number of buy-to-let property sales in the very near future.
Manchester's £59.6bn economy* is growing faster than any other in the UK and is now the largest outside of the capital. It's home to 105,000 businesses, 1.4 million employees and 96,200 students. Deloitte has recognised a building boom spurred by rapidly growing demand for rental properties in the city, with neighbouring cities now home to 7 million commuters.
We have one of the best Manchester City Centre and Commuter Belt Opportunities:
- 6% Guaranteed net yield for 2 years (on purchase of furniture pack)
- 30% Deposit required to exchange contracts
- You are buying DIRECT from the developer at pre-launch price point
- Estimated circa 20% gain by completion if bought at pre-launch
- Phase 4 in this pioneering master scheme for Manchester City Centre
- Fully built to rent with very few units of this type to compete with on rent and resale
- Next to Grade II listed church from which it derives its name
- Attractive outdoor space. Each apartment will feature its own private terrace and a communal roof garden.