We currently have available this 3 bedroom mid-terrace house which would make a fantastic investment opportunity.
The property consists of lounge, kitchen/ dining room, family bathroom, three bedrooms and a courtyard to the rear.
It resides in a good location and has easy access to transport links with Bishop Auckland train station being approximately 6 miles away.
Invest just £45,000 and receive a freehold property giving assured income rental yield of 12-13% GOVERNMENT BACKED.
We are pleased to announce the launch of our high yield Buy-to-Let residential properties located within the North East of England.
We have a number of unique properties available as part of a Government backed project to house vulnerable families in an economically challenged part of the UK.
Selling price includes the cost of ownership and refurbishment of the property up to approved Local Authority building standards.
• Fully secured freehold property investment
• Clear tittle deed ownership to the built freehold property
• Fully renovated Properties
• Fully Managed Hands-off Property investment
• Renovated Purchase Prices from just £45,000
• Discounts available for large Bulk Purchases
• Rental yield 12-13% p.a.
• Rental £500 PCM 5 years Guaranteed (government backed)
• No bills
• No voids
• No Maintenance to pay
• No Council Tax Bill to pay.
• Government Agency Backed Housing Project for Vulnerable People
• Cash Buyers only
• The reservation fee is £1,000 per property
As properties sell stock availability will be replenished such is the tenant demand for this project. Images are a sample only of properties available at time of listing. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.