Fully asset backed, offering investors the opportunity to invest in the fastest growing property sector globally which is coworking.
At a Glance:
• Coworking is the fastest growing sub-sector of the real estate market and has grown by over 200% globally in the past 5 years.
(JLL Global Market Perspective Report)
• Serviced office take up across UK increased 157% in 2017.
• London remains the global capital for coworking spaces, ahead of New York.
(Cushman & Wakefield, Coworking 2018)
Cushman & Wakefield’s most recent sector report on APAC is forecasting a 40% growth in coworking memberships, well above the global average.
• Offering 8.25% (gross) interest per annum paid quarterly in cash
• 5 year initial fixed term with a 3 year redemption offering
• Minimum investment of £10,000 with no maximum limit
• Minimum ISA investment of £1,000
• The bond is fully secured against the property groups assets
All properties are in UK and are backed as a security to the bond
Bond: Group asset backed 8.26% Fixed Income Bond
Issuer: Audacia Capital (Ireland) plc
Issuer’s Auditors: Grant Thornton
Issue Size: £25 million
Listing: Dublin GEM Exchange
Coupon Term: 8.25% per annum, paid quarterly for a 5 year term
Eligibility: SIPP,ISA,UCITS, Portfolio Bonds & Investments Platforms
Issuer Date: October 2018
Clearing settlement: CREST
Bank: Northern Trust Bank
Full due diligence and prospectus provided once registered with name and valid email address