A care home for 25 years after its conversion from a private house, This development is close to Newport town Centre with easy access to the M4 motorway.It offers residents pleasant surroundings, a real sense of home and an independent lifestyle while having 24-hour access to professional staff skilled and qualified in many forms of elderly care, including palliative treatment.With its own garden for residents to enjoy, the home is close to local shops and public transport. It has a great atmosphere with meals cooked fresh daily, regular activities on offer, and well-designed facilities, such as its own onsite hair salon, as well as visiting chiropodist and physiotherapy services, while residents can retain the services of their own family doctor.
With 49 rooms over its two stories, This development's accommodation is suitable for people with a physical disability, and has good wheelchair access, including a lift for residents. Each room has a telephone line on request, television point and nurse call system, and residents can bring their own furniture to feel fully "at home".An extremely experienced team of nurses and carers is lead by the manager, and all are committed to providing good standards. Male and female care staff are employed so residents can have their preferred choice of carer. Although our home is registered for people over the age of 65 years, anyone under 65 or with needs that fall outside our registration category,may be considered on an individual basis.
- 109% year 3, 115% year 5, 123% year 9, 130% year 15 & 140% year 20
- 8% - 10% ASSURED NET RETURNS PER ANNUM
- GUARANTEED BUY BACK(3, 5, 9, 15 & 20 YEARS)
- PAID QUARTERLY RETURNS PER ANNUM
- A HANDS-OFF INVESTMENT FULLY MANAGED CARE HOME
- No maintenance & ground rent
- Assessed care is inevitably required Room variants depending on investment
- High Demand for beds / locations. Expected to exceed 40,000 by 2020
- Specialised fit-for-purpose buildings & equipment
- Qualified & experienced management teams with skilled & trained workforce
- Multi-faceted specialist service offerings (resi-dential, nursing, dementia & mental health, and learning disability
- Fully assessed and bespoke care packages designed for Dementia